When you’re on the mat, stinky boxing gloves should not be your secret weapon.
Alright boxers, it’s time for an intervention. On your nasty, stinky boxing gloves and gear. You know it smells. So let’s fix it and get that stink off your hands. Here’s how to clean boxing gloves.
How to de-stink boxing gloves
Use HEX Spray & Go for gloves, shoes, and more
- Hold the bottle about 6-8 inches from the gloves
- Spray thoroughly, inside and out
- Let dry completely before bringing your gloves back in the ring!
How to wash boxing gloves
Get a deeper clean for really stinky gloves
- Fill a sink or bucket with warm water
- Add Step 1 of HEX Gear Wash
- Dunk gloves in the wash and soak them for about 5-10 minutes
- Scrub and agitate the gloves for a few minutes to really get at the sweat and odor caused by bacteria
- Repeat with Step 2 of HEX Gear Wash
HEX detergent for boxing clothes
HEX Performance makes Advanced Laundry Detergent, Gear Wash, and Gear Spray to get the stink out. Started by a pro athlete, HEX knows sweat and modern athletic fabrics. But it doesn’t stop at sportswear– clean everything from your sweaty MMA gear to towels to work clothes. Get it on Amazon or find a store.