HEX LAUNDRY DETERGENT (LAVENDER FIELDS SCENT) (32 LOADS)
WHAT GOOD IS CLEAN LAUNDRY WITHOUT A CLEAN PLANET TO WEAR IT ON?
Eco-friendly & effective, only the HEX Molecule is small and smart enough to penetrate even the tightest-knit performance fabrics to destroy odors with technology, not trickery, and shield against even the toughest stains, stink and static. And did we mention that HEX is people and planet friendly-- biodegradable, gentle on skin and free from chemical thickeners. HEX Yeah.
Why You'll Love it:
- Awesome for all fabrics (not just activewear)
- Eliminates odors with technology, not perfumes
- Protects fabrics from losing that new-clothes feeling
- Removes the gunk and funk other detergents leave behind
- A natural, floral medley of lavender, jasmine & citrus to help keep your clothes smelling as great as they look.
- Works in all machines (including HE) and at all water temperatures.
- Ultimately biodegradable and eco-friendly (recyclable bottle too)
- Pours like water thanks to no goopy chemical thickeners, dyes, fillers, harsh perfumes or optical brighteners
How to Use
Use one capful (fill to line 3) for normal loads. Two capfuls for large loads.
A biodegradable blend of: water, surfactants, chelating agents, stabilizers, enzymes, and preservatives
HEX fragrances pass the standards outlined by EPA Safer Choice and the Cosmetic Ingredients Hotlist
Lavender Fields Scent: Linalool, Vernaldehyde, Benzyl acetate, Citronellol, 2-t-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, Terpineol, Methyl Cinammic aldehyde, coumarin, Cedrol, Linalyl Acetate, Limonene, Ethers