Anti-Stink Single Dose Detergent (Free + Clear) (24 load single dose)
The difference is clear with a powerful formula that’s safe for the environment and sensitive skin. HEX’s convenient, pre-measured doses ensure that your laundry is stink-free and cleaner than ever – as quickly and simply as possible. Just toss one of these concentrated, powerful doses in with a regular load of laundry. Then let HEX do the work.
You may also like…
What you get:
- (1) Advanced Single Dose Detergent – Free + Clear
- 24 normal loads of laundry that are REALLY clean
- 16.9 oz (1.06 LB) divided into pre-measured doses
- Fragrance free
- No dyes, no fillers, no perfumes, and no optical brighteners
- Dermatologist tested and found to be nonallergenic
- Eliminates tough odors – including smell caused by sweat, bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Concentrated formula works in all machines, including
- Works in hot or cold water
- Built for all laundry - wash everything with HEX!
What to wash:
- Your smelliest laundry
- Works on all fabrics
- Pre-treat stains with this
- Great for hand-washing
- Safe for baby clothes
- Great for pet odor
- Everything else
- a biodegradable blend of: water, surfactants, chelating agents, stabilizers, enzymes, and preservatives
Frequently Asked Questions
HEX Advanced Single Dose Detergent is a standalone laundry detergent to replace your current detergent. Visit our directions page for details on how to open and use the detergent.
HEX Free + Clear products are free of dyes, fillers, and perfumes which can cause irritation. They are also dermatologist tested and found to be nonallergenic.
No, HEX never has, and never will test on animals. However, it is animal approved! If you've got beds and blankets with pet odor and stains, HEX can save them!
Yes! In fact, the active ingredient in HEX should actually provide better color retention than regular detergents. Of course we always recommend following the manufacturer’s care instructions. In some cases with lower quality fabrics, you might want to test for color fastness before using HEX.
Yes. HEX is safe to use in all machines, including high efficiency washing machines.
We’ve all heard of the unfortunate situations with ingestion of a laundry detergent single dose. For HEX, safety is of the utmost importance for you and your family, so we’ve taken a three-step approach to safety:
- First, we manufacture our single dose detergent with a coating that reacts to saliva to create a harsh taste that causes you to spit it out.
- Second, we use no dyes or fancy shapes that would make the single dose look like candy.
- And third, HEX pioneered one of the laundry industry’s first open resistant packages. This new method of opening the bag is quickly becoming an industry standard. The zipper wasn’t designed to frustrate - just to ensure that only the right people could open it.
To learn how to use the HEX open-resistant zipper, visit our directions page
No, we don’t recommend it. Typically, fabric softeners shouldn’t be used on moisture wicking apparel and performance fabrics because they can leave a wax-like film on the fibers. This wax closes up openings in the knit pattern that helps to keep you dry and cool. HEX Advanced Single Dose Detergent is specifically designed to restore moisture wicking apparel by removing this residual film that inhibits these properties.
Dryer sheets add a fragrance to mask odor and provide antistatic properties. HEX Advanced Single Dose Detergent completely eliminates odors so there’s nothing to mask, and it’s naturally anti-static, saving you time and money.
Looking for that added fragrance? Try HEX In-Rinse Boosters. They’re specially designed to be safe for performance fabrics.
Yes! HEX was developed to deep clean body oils, sweat, and dirt, however HEX also contains key enzymes to tackle all of your laundry needs. We particularly like to use it with our towels to keep that funky smell from developing.
HEX replaces your regular laundry detergent. Use HEX Advanced Laundry Detergent each time your apparel needs laundering. Of course your clothes can still get dirty, but each time you wash with HEX Advanced Laundry Detergent, they will be deep cleaned, protected, and restored.
HEX Advanced Single Dose Detergent (Free + Clear) is made up of a biodegradable blend of: wa-ter, surfactants, chelating agents, stabilizers, enzymes, and preservatives.