In-Rinse Fabric Booster (Free + Clear)
When you have sensitive skin, nothing feels better than a soft, static-free fabric. But traditional fabric softeners damage clothes. That’s why we created HEX Fabric Booster. It’s the first laundry additive safe for synthetics! It also removes residues left from other products, leaving your clothes feeling good as new and lasting long.
NOTE: this is not a standalone detergent! Always use with HEX Detergent.
You may also like…
What you get:
- (1) In-Rinse Fabric Booster – Free + Clear
- NOTE: this is not a standalone detergent! Pair this with HEX Detergent.
- 20 normal loads of laundry with increased benefits
- 20 fl oz / 591mL
- An additive for all fabrics. Always use with HEX detergent.
- Fragrance free
- No dyes, no fillers, no perfumes, and no optical brighteners
- Dermatologist tested and found to be nonallergenic
- Helps prevent static-cling
- Adds natural softening
- Concentrated formula works in all machines, including
- Works in hot or cold water
- New formula is safe for clothing that advises against fabric softener
- Built for all laundry - wash everything with HEX detergent + boosters!
What to wash:
- Your smelliest laundry
- Works on all fabrics
- Pre-treat stains with this
- Great for hand-washing
- Safe for baby clothes
- Great for pet odor
- Everything else
- a biodegradable blend of: water, surfactants, and preservatives
How to Use:
- Use in place of fabric softeners and dryer sheets
- Add to the machine’s fabric softener receptacle
- For more info (and a how-to video) visit our directions page
Frequently Asked Questions
No, HEX In-Rinse Boosters are designed to be the first fabric-safe performance additives. It’s the perfect compliment to HEX Advanced Laundry Detergent.
No. The formulas of the two products are not complimentary. HEX In-Rinse Boosters were designed with an entirely different cleaning chemistry than traditional detergents, and the two would counteract each other. We recommend using Advanced Laundry Detergent and In-Rinse Fabric Booster together.
Add a dose of HEX In-Rinse Fabric Booster to your machine’s fabric softener receptacle. Visit our directions page for details on how to open and use the fabric booster.
Yes! Traditional fabric softeners and dryer sheets coat fabric with a wax that ruins the technical features (like sweat-wicking, breathability, etc). HEX Fabric Booster is the first laundry additive safe for synthetic and performance fabrics.
Fabric softeners and dryer sheets were created several decades ago, and they haven’t changed much. To get that soft feeling, they leave a wax-like film on the fibers. This wax clogs the fabric, messing with its features.
HEX In-Rinse Boosters were designed with an entirely different chemistry. They’re specially designed to be safe for synthetic and organic fibers. They naturally soften, they're antistatic, and they also add more protection from future odors (when used with a HEX Detergent)
HEX Free + Clear products are free of dyes, fillers, and perfumes which can cause irritation. They are also dermatologist tested and found to be nonallergenic.
No, HEX never has, and never will test on animals. However, it is animal approved! If you've got beds and blankets with pet odor and stains, HEX can save them!
Yes! In fact, the active ingredient in HEX should actually provide better color retention than regular additives. Of course we always recommend following the manufacturer’s care instructions. In some cases with lower quality fabrics, you might want to test for color fastness before using HEX.
Yes. HEX is safe to use in all machines, including high efficiency washing machines.
HEX In-Rinse Fabric Booster (Free + Clear) is made up of a biodegradable blend of: water, surfactants, and preservatives.