On Demand+ Spray & Go (Free + Clear)
Your shoes, helmets, yoga mats, and more are famous for THAT smell. Now you can prevent and protect from odor on the rest of your gear. All of the amazing benefits of HEX tech, crammed into a spray that you can take with you anywhere. For anything that can’t go in a washing machine – just spray, let dry, and go.
You may also like…
What you get:
- (1) On Demand+ Spray & Go – Free + Clear
- A spray that can be used on almost anything
- 8 fl oz (236 mL)
- Fragrance free
- Easy-to-use spray bottle
- Eliminates tough odors – including stink caused by sweat, bacteria, mold, and mildew
- Protects against bacterial odors
- No dyes, no fillers, no perfumes, and no optical brighteners
- Biodegradable, eco-friendly formula
- Works on almost all surfaces and fabrics – (anything that can get wet)
What to wash:
- Sports equipment (gloves, helmets, skates, pads, shinguards, etc)
- Yoga mats
- Gear / gym bags
- Running shoes
- All footwear
- Exercise machines
- Car seats
- Couch cushions
- Workout gear (braces, hand wraps, weight lifting gear, etc)
- Just about anything else that needs cleaning!
How to use:
- Spray the item thoroughly, inside and out, from about 4-6 inches away. Let dry completely. Done!
- For more info visit our directions page
Frequently Asked Questions
To open, pull off the small black plastic locking tab to release the lever. For first use, spray will take several pumps to start dispensing.
- Spray 4 to 6 inches from surface, applying liberally, making sure all surfaces are completely covered.
- Let dry.
- Reapply regularly to maintain effectiveness.
- Porous materials and surfaces will need more product to make sure that the whole area is well covered.
You can use HEX Ultra+ Dual Action Gear Wash to wash gear in a washing machine or by hand in a tub. For more info, visit our directions page.
This depends on the item being cleaned and how it’s used. In general, reapply after every few uses of the item – especially if you start to notice stink developing.
Yes. When we talk about gear, we’re including footwear in that category. HEX works great on footwear of all kinds.
Yes, HEX On Demand+ Spray & Go is perfect for cleaning yoga mats. Alcohol can break down the material of yoga mats and residues can affect their performance. HEX contains no alcohol and leaves no residues. Items like yoga mats, exercise equipment, helmets, shoes, and all items that you can’t wash are why we created HEX On Demand+ Spray & Go.
No, HEX never has, and never will test on animals. However, it is animal approved! If you've got beds and blankets with pet odor and stains, HEX can save them!
Yes! In fact, the active ingredient in HEX should actually provide better color retention than regular detergents. Of course we always recommend following the manufacturer’s care instructions.
HEX Free + Clear products are free of dyes, fillers, and perfumes which can cause irritation. And HEX is dermatologist tested and found to be nonallergenic.
If the item is really filthy, we recommend starting with a wash to get the dirt, grime out of the material. Simply hand wash or machine wash (check the manufacturer’s instructions for details) with HEX Ultra+ Dual Action Gear Wash to bring your gear back to life. Then, HEX Spray & Go can be used to freshen, deodorize, and prevent odors from returning.