WHAT WE'RE ABOUT
A position with HEX Performance is a chance to be part of a team that’s disrupting the status quo. Nothing traditional here, we like to do things differently from the way we design our products to the way we approach our work. We offer a workplace environment filled with good vibes that challenges our team members each and every day.
Don’t like the same old, 9 to 5, day-in day-out routine? Perfect… Neither do we! Our fast-paced atmosphere brings out the best in our team. If you’re ready to do whatever it takes to succeed and happiest when you step out of your comfort zone, we want to talk to you!
HEX Performance® is a thriving brand founded by former professional lacrosse player, Drew Westervelt. HEX is trusted by professional athletes, yogis, athleisure enthusiasts, and our toughest customers – moms. Our patented formula is built around the HEX Molecule to clean and protect activewear in ways traditional detergent cannot, actually prolonging the life of your workout clothes with each wash.
We’re on a mission to help keep people active and enjoying the performance benefits of the clothes they wear the most, like wicking, breathability, stretch and overall comfort. And, HEX formulas are biodegradable and planet friendly. We’re always working to help reduce our carbon footprint, like with the introduction of our new Eco Package.
Our people are what drive our mission, and we only want those that desire to be the best of the best on our team. If you’re looking to join a passionate team to help us to disrupt a tired, traditional category that needs shaking up, help us bring the #1 choice For Humans That SweatTM to more people, we want to hear from you.
The Email Marketing Manager will report to the Digital Marketing Manager and will focus on Email but bring an understanding of integrated digital marketing. The Email Marketing Manager will partner closely with help to develop customer centric campaigns based on analytics and behavior. You will drive the strategy for and manage complex email marketing campaigns to maximize client revenue/conversions, brand awareness, loyalty and LTV. You will keep a pulse on industry trends and best practices for targeting, content, execution and analytics.
The ideal candidate possesses strong communications skills, is flexible in a fast-paced environment, and recommends new ideas and processes to his/her supervisor and other team members.
- Design, develop and manage email marketing campaigns from beginning to end, including strategy planning, set-up, targeting, testing, execution, optimization, testing and reporting, while adhering to deadlines.
- Collaborate with the Digital Marketing Manager to manage and optimize the design concepts, layout, functionality and content of all email communications.
- Develop and maintain annual/quarterly/monthly email marketing calendars.
- Manage email database health and maximize geographic and demographic segmentation for multiple accounts.
- Analyze data and provide actionable recommendations to deliver continuous improvements to email campaigns.
- Identify, test and implement new strategies to improve click through, open and conversion rates. Drive and manage A/B testing campaigns.
- Monitor and minimize unsubscribe/bounce/complaint rates and ensure spam regulation compliance (e.g. CAN-SPAM).
- Work with marketing team to report weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually on campaign performance and established KPIs.
- Participate in meetings and presentations to present strategy proposals and reporting.
- Assist sales team with new email marketing proposals and grow email marketing service area revenue
- Actively stay abreast of trends, best practices and standards by researching and participating in training
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years experience as an email marketing manager or specialist
- Excellent writing skills, comfortable with HTML and design
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology Experience managing marketing programs that are held to a specific CPL, CPA, LTV, MRR and ARR KPIs
- Experience with Klaviyo
- Specialized expertise across acquisition, retention, churn management, deliverability and CAN-SPAM compliance
- Lead A/B testing, performance optimization and campaign enhancement efforts
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, Data Studio and Google Analytics
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to manage details, efficient work habits, and overall flexibility Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Must be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and willingness to take on additional responsibility