HEX Laundry Detergent (32 Loads)
LONG LIVE YOUR ACTIVEWEAR.
Activewear is a tight-knit bunch. Literally. And only the Hex Molecule is small and smart enough to penetrate today’s ultra tight-knit performance fabrics to eliminate odors at the source (masking is cheating), block future stains and keeps fabrics feeling and fitting like new, wash after wash.
Why You'll Love it:
- Awesome for all fabrics (not just activewear)
- Eliminates odors with technology, not perfumes
- Protects fabrics from losing that new-clothes feeling
- Removes the gunk and funk other detergents leave behind
- Works in all machines (including HE) and at all water temperatures
- Ultimately biodegradable and eco-friendly (recyclable bottle too)
- Gentle on skin with no heavy fragrances or irritants
- Pours like water thanks to no goopy chemical thickeners, dyes, fillers, harsh perfumes or optical brighteners
How to Use
Use one capful (fill to line 3) for normal loads. Two capfuls for large loads.
A biodegradable blend of: water, surfactants, chelating agents, stabilizers, fragrance, enzymes, and preservatives
HEX fragrances pass the standards outlined by EPA Safer Choice and the Cosmetic Ingredients Hotlist
Citrus Woods Scent: Limonene, Hexyl cinnamal, Citronellol, Linalool, 1-(2-tert-butylcyclohexyloxy-2- butanol, Linalyl Acetate, Geraniol
Crisp Linen Scent: Hexyl cinnamal, 2-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, Linalool, 2,6-dimethyl-7-octen-2-ol, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Hexyl salicylate, Benzyl acetate, Nitriles, Aromatic esters, hexyl acetate, 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate, Limonene, 2,4-Dimethyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, METHYL alpha-IONONE ISOMERS, Vernaldehyde, delta-Damascone
Fresh & Clean Scent: 2-t-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, hexyl acetate, Aliphatic esters, 2,6-dimethyl-7- octen-2-ol, Hexyl cinnamal, Geranyl acetate, Benzyl acetate, Limonene, Ethyl 2-methylbutyrate, 2,4-Dimethyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Prenyl acetate, Allyl Cyclohexanepropionate, Geraniol, delta-Damascone
Lavender Fields Scent: Linalool, Vernaldehyde, Benzyl acetate, Citronellol, 2-t-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, Terpineol, Methyl Cinammic aldehyde, coumarin, Cedrol, Linalyl Acetate, Limonene, Ethers