- How to Use
- How to Recycle
How to Use
How to Use
- Push hexagon panel to uncover dosing cap and tap
- Pull the cap and tap forward and push back the top flap of the box to hold in place.
- Remove cap and safety tab from tap. Place cup under tap and pull up the wings while holding top to dispense detergent. HEX flows like water, so it will flow quickly.
- For normal loads, fill to line 1. For large loads, fill to line 1, twice.
- When done, store cup in perforated hexagon on the top of the box.
A biodegradable blend of: water, surfactants (C9-11 Pareth 6, C12-15 Pareth 7), chelating agents (Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate), stabilizers (PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Trioleate), *fragrance, enzymes (Propylene Glycol, Amylase enzyme, Subtilisin) and preservatives (Methylisothiazolinone, Proprietary HEX Molecule).
*HEX fragrances pass the standards outlined by EPA Safer Choice and the Cosmetic Ingredients Hotlist.
Citrus Woods Scent: Limonene, Hexyl cinnamal, Citronellol, Linalool, 1-(2-tert-butylcyclohexyloxy-2- butanol, Linalyl Acetate, Geraniol
Crisp Linen Scent: Hexyl cinnamal, 2-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, Linalool, 2,6-dimethyl-7-octen-2-ol, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Hexyl salicylate, Benzyl acetate, Nitriles, Aromatic esters, hexyl acetate, 4-tert-butylcyclohexyl acetate, Limonene, 2,4-Dimethyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, METHYL alpha-IONONE ISOMERS, Vernaldehyde, delta-Damascone
Fresh & Clean Scent: 2-t-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, hexyl acetate, Aliphatic esters, 2,6-dimethyl-7- octen-2-ol, Hexyl cinnamal, Geranyl acetate, Benzyl acetate, Limonene, Ethyl 2-methylbutyrate, 2,4-Dimethyl-3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Prenyl acetate, Allyl Cyclohexanepropionate, Geraniol, delta-Damascone
Lavender Fields Scent: Linalool, Vernaldehyde, Benzyl acetate, Citronellol, 2-t-Butylcyclohexyl Acetate, Terpineol, Methyl Cinammic aldehyde, coumarin, Cedrol, Linalyl Acetate, Limonene, Ethers
Fragrance Free: No fragrances added
How to Recycle
How to Recycle
The HEX Performance Liquid Laundry Detergent Eco Package not only offers more loads in a single package, at a great value, but it also uses 60% less plastic than traditional laundry packaging.
How do you recycle the various components of this packaging?
- Corrugate box: Can be recycled at your local facility
- Dispensing cap (5): Can be recycled at your local facility
- Bag and tap (7): You can send with a prepaid label to HEX HQ and we’ll recycle via our Zero Waste Box™
What is the Zero Waste Box™?
HEX Performance is partnering with Terra Cycle and the Zero Waste Box™ which is an all-in-one recycling solution. Everything collected through the Zero Waste Box system is sorted and processed into raw materials that can be reused instead of being sent to a landfill.
How does the Zero Waste Box™ work?
- At HEX HQ, we maintain what is called a “Zero Waste Box™” where we collect the interior bladder (the bag and tap) used inside our Eco Package.
- Customers can opt to send HEX the contents from the inside of their Eco Package Detergents (the outer cardboard and dispensing cup can be recycled at your local facility). Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a prepaid shipping label and adhere the label to any box. Place the bag/tap inside your box and drop it at your local post office.
- HEX will place your returned bladder in our Zero Waste Box™ and when our box is full, we’ll send it to Terra Cycle to process.
- The plastics will be separated by number, melted down, and turned into pellets that can be molded and extruded to produce new products. If you have any other questions regarding product recyclability, please contact email@example.com